Keep your adventure charged up with the high capacity HB-X2 battery charger & power bank.
The HB-X2 is a compact three-in-one charger, storage, and powerbank solution for 18650 batteries used in the Huni Badger. Connect the HB-X2 to a USB power source (2A minimum recommended for faster charging time) with the included USB-A to USB-C cable, and insert up to 2 batteries in the dual slots to charge. It supports pass-through charging, which allows for charging a connected device while charging the batteries. Using the magnetic cover converts HB-X2 into a convenient battery storage/powerbank. The HB-X2 is designed with a USB-A output which can provide power to charge your portable devices. The 4 LED indicators display battery level and charging status.
After fully charging the HB-X2 and its time to go mobile, you can be prepared for those times when you need some extra juice!
FEATURES AND SPECS:
- Small and compact portable design
- Dual slot for charging 18650 rechargeable batteries
- Reverse polarity protection
- 5V USB input to charge (2A minimum recommended)
- Overcharge protection, auto cut-off when charging complete
- One USB-A output for charging portable devices
- Output over-current and output short circuit protections
- 4 LED battery level and charging status indicator
- Input: DC 5V (2A minimum recommended for fast charging)
- Charging current 2A one battery or 1A each if two batteries installed
- USB pass-through function during charging to conserve battery life
1 x HB-X2 dual slot 18650 Charger and Powerbank
1 x USB to Micro USB cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Storage Pouch
FOR USE WITH RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES ONLY. Other types of batteries may cause personal injury. Do NOT leave batteries charging unattended/overnight!
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Do not use if charger or battery wrap is damaged in any way. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries with a protection circuit is potentially hazardous